Alan Third schrieb am Mi., 7. Feb. 2018 um 23:55 Uhr: > On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 01:13:01PM +1100, Ben McGinnes wrote: > > Philipp, it seems that EV_MODIFIERS2 was quite, quite broken. I’ve > split it into various parts and tried to fix it. > > Additionally the fn key has some strange interactions with ‘function’ > keys, like the Fx keys, arrows, tab and so on. The old code simply > didn’t set its modifier when those keys were used, so I’ve followed > that lead and am XORing it out of emacs_event->modifiers. > > Sounds good, feel free to install the patch. Is there some documentation for the strange interactions? If so, please add it to the comment.