Michael Albinus schrieb am Do., 1. Feb. 2018 um 15:01 Uhr: > Noam Postavsky writes: > > > Actually, if it's not too much trouble, I think it would be better if > > you did the reverting; it looks to me like not all of the commit is > > directly related to this, and I think you're probably the best able to > > untangle that. > > I've pushed this to the emacs-26 branch. Philipp, could you pls check > whether everything is OK now for you? > > Seems to work. I've tested both the batch command and visiting a quoted file, they appear to work as expected. Thanks!