Philipp Stephani schrieb am So., 27. Aug. 2017 um 15:34 Uhr: > martin rudalics schrieb am Sa., 26. Aug. 2017 um > 11:29 Uhr: > >> > I've attached a patch that fixes all deprecation warnings. It's not >> > intended to be installed as-is, more as a baseline for discussion. >> Some of >> > the functions have straightforward replacements, others are harder to >> > replace, yet others have vanished altogether. >> >> I think you should install most of it right now so we have enough time >> to test it before a release. There are people who build with GTK 3.22 >> and could tell us whether it breaks anything (substantially, at least). >> The sooner we know the better. >> > > OK, I've pushed all the "simple" changes for now. > > I've now pushed the remaining changes as well, except for the popup menu change. With that change, the menus seem to get positioned incorrectly along the vertical axis, but I can't figure out how to fix it. I could push the changes nevertheless and hope that somebody else might find a fix. WDYT?