martin rudalics schrieb am Mi., 23. Aug. 2017 um 15:19 Uhr: > > But doesn't removing the declaration break the build even if the > function > > isn't called? > > Sure. We can either remove x_gtk_use_window_move and call > gtk_window_move unconditionally > Would there be any downsides of that? > > >> Can you build with unstable? > >> > > > > Haven't tried that (GTK appears to use a quite idiosyncratic build > system), > > but the Emacs build already breaks on Debian testing when configuring > with > > '--enable-gcc-warnings --enable-gtk-deprecation-warnings' (there are a > few > > more deprecated functions that Emacs uses). > > Have these already been deprecated with GTK 3.10.8? I'm using 3.4.2 > here. In any case please post a list of these functions here (unless > you intend to take care of them by yourself). > > I've attached the compilation log including all GTK-related error messages.