Philipp Stephani schrieb am Do., 27. Okt. 2016 um 00:33 Uhr: > https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13404 changed the behavior > of comint-previous-matching-input-from-input to keep point after the text > entered by the user instead of moving it to the end of the line. However, I > got reports that users prefer the old behavior (moving point to the end of > the line so they can immediately append text to the inserted history > entry). So I created a new customization option to switch between the old > and the new behavior. Please take a look. > Nobody complained, so I pushed it to master.