Stefan Monnier schrieb am Di., 24. März 2015 um 22:55 Uhr: > > Sorry for the delay. I've tried implementing this, but I'm a bit at a > loss > > here: If I understand the GUI method code correctly, it only works for > real > > GUIs, not terminal emulators that happen to be GUI > > applications, right? > > No, they work for text terminals as well. > > > At least the window-system variable, which gui-method apparently uses, > > is always nil in my tests with hterm. Should this be something > > like 'xterm? > > No, it will be nil. Of course, it will apply to all terminals, so > you'll then have to check whether the current text terminal is an xterm. > > OK, here's another patch. I've done some lightweight testing, it works in hterm with or without screen.