all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Regarding replacing regexp
@ 2012-05-10  9:37 shirish
From: shirish @ 2012-05-10  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am in the process of learning how to use emacs. I know about the
replace-regexp but I am unable to create a regular expression to do the
below.
Any help is much appreciated.

public static final String SUCCESS //Successmesg
public static final String FAILURE  //failuremessage

I need to replace that with

public static final String SUCCESS = "SUCCESS";//Successmesg
public static final String FAILURE  = "FAILURE"; //failuremessage

Thanks,
Shirish.