On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 2:05 PM Dmitry Gutov wrote: > I don't mind this approach either, but given that the "definitions" in > Xref buffers are often only 1 line long, or maybe a few, wouldn't > showing the file name again somewhere nearby (e.g. the header bar) just > be redundant? Sometimes you've got a lot of matches. Also, I tend to display the output of xref (and, generally speaking, of all kinds of "locating"/"matching" functions, like occur, etc) in small windows, usually less than ten lines high. And anyway, this won't bother anyone who's not already using which-func.