all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#10583: References to vc-dired
@ 2012-01-23  2:59 Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2012-01-23  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 10583

Package: emacs
Severity: minor

The following files still contain references to vc-dired:

doc\misc\pcl-cvs.texi
lisp\desktop.el
lisp\cedet\ede.el
lisp\vc\pcvs.el
lisp\vc\vc-dav.el

    Juanma

* bug#10583: References to vc-dired
@ 2012-01-23  9:11 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2012-01-23  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juanma Barranquero; +Cc: 10583

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

> The following files still contain references to vc-dired:
>
> doc\misc\pcl-cvs.texi
> lisp\vc\pcvs.el
> lisp\vc\vc-dav.el

Fixed.

> lisp\desktop.el

Harmless backwards compatibility.
It's probably a separate bug that desktop does not save and restore
vc-dir buffers, when it does for dired (and vc-dired?).

> lisp\cedet\ede.el

Harmless backwards compatibility.
It may be be a separate bug that EDE should add vc-dir support
(I've no idea what it does in vc-dired buffers).

* bug#10583: References to vc-dired
@ 2012-01-23 12:29   ` Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2012-01-23 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glenn Morris; +Cc: 10583-done

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:11, Glenn Morris <rgm@gnu.org> wrote:

> Fixed.

Thanks.

>> lisp\desktop.el
>
> Harmless backwards compatibility.

Yes. I put in on the list because of this:

> It's probably a separate bug that desktop does not save and restore
> vc-dir buffers, when it does for dired (and vc-dired?).

I'll take a look and file a bug, assuming it should s&r them.

>> lisp\cedet\ede.el
>
> Harmless backwards compatibility.
> It may be be a separate bug that EDE should add vc-dir support
> (I've no idea what it does in vc-dired buffers).

Same here.

    Juanma