On Jul 4, 2015 10:09 PM, "Juri Linkov" wrote: > > >> ‘case-fold-search’ is a customizable variable - and rightfully so > >> ‘char-fold-search’ has to be customizable as well. > > > > Yes, we should make it a defcustom before release. I didn't make it a > > defcustom when I implementing it because the implementation itself is > > still up for debate. > > What do you think about using the shorter name ‘char-fold-search’? > All char-related functions in Emacs are shortened to “char”, e.g. > ‘char-code’, ‘char-table’, ‘char-to-string’, etc. Sounds good. But, in that case, please rename the entire namespace (and the file?).