On Aug 10, 2015 4:38 PM, "Thierry Volpiatto" wrote: > > > Artur Malabarba writes: > > >> I suggest keeping what we have actually for backward compatibility and > >> generalize the use of a *-pkg.el file with a define-package form even > >> for single file packages. > > > > The proposed changes don't break backwards compatbility. > > I understood this. > > I suggest not using anymore the source files to display such > informations, but instead the *-pkg.el file, which is cleaner IMO. I see. Then what do you mean by generalize? Don't we already support using the -pkg file wherever it's present? (genuine question, not rethorical).