On 6 Feb 2015 07:48, "Eli Zaretskii" wrote: > > > Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 02:32:46 +0000 > > From: Artur Malabarba > > Cc: emacs-devel > > > > There's probably a way of handling these in c code, but it'll have to > > be done manually (translation tables won't do it). > > We already have the decomposition in our database, so nothing needs to > be done manually. Yes. By "manually", I wasn't referring to the database, I was referring to the c code necessary (in the sense that it's not a matter of simply using translation tables, it will just need some ad-hoc coding). > > And by someone who understands this more than me. :-) > > The "understands" part has been taken care of when constructing those > databases. You just need to use them. Yes. By "understanding" I was referring to the c code necessary, not the database. I've actually got quite familiar with the database. :-P