On 8 Dec 2014 18:59, "Richard Stallman" wrote: > > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > Some commands like M-x gnus or M-x rmail don't have proper prefixes. > > Could you explain what you mean? The names 'gnus' and 'rmail' are fine. > They are commands to invoke packages with the same names. He was just saying there's no way to define commands with these names inside a Names.el namespace (because all definitions inside it are prefixed with the package name). He was just mentioning a limitation of Names.el, not criticising those commands. (though, like I explained, it's not really a limitation).