On 29 Nov 2015 7:34 pm, "Jonas Bernoulli" wrote: > > The following Elpa packages do not provide a feature: `ada-ref-man', > `transcribe', and `uni-confusables'. I believe all packages should > contain a library which provides the appropriate feature. > > `transcribe' additionally violates many other conventions. The various > section headers lack the space after the semicolons. Not a single > symbol is properly prefixed or documented. It should probably be > removed. I believe Stefan fixed the lack of a provide. And the author has been notified of other issues as well. > `load-relative' also doesn't provide its feature using `provide', but > that is intentional - it uses the alternative `provide-me' form, which > it itself defines. I can't see the benefit but I also can't see the harm. Did it affect you negatively in any way?