all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Artur Malabarba <bruce.connor.am@gmail.com>
To: David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org>
Cc: emacs-devel <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Adding to ELPA?
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 08:08:25 +0100	[thread overview]

On 9 Oct 2015 4:28 pm, "David Kastrup" <dak@gnu.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the list server seems to be really, really, slow right
> now.  At any rate, would it be the correct way of proceeding to just
> push the following commit to ELPA?  Just like that?

If you've done it before, then yes, pretty much.
If you haven't, showing the patch here (like you just did) is a good idea
to make sure you're doing it right.

You can also bring it here if you're unsure whether it's GElpa material
(whatever that means). Maybe we should request that people always mention
it here before uploading new packages, just to make sure it's not
replicating an existing one.

As for your code, I noticed two things.
1. See other packages for the copyright line used.
2. You need to depend on cl-lib 0.5 and require it (probably at compile
time).