We can leave them out now. I've setup my configs accordingly so I don't mind anymore. On 11 Dec 2014 13:24, "Stefan Monnier" wrote: > > This package will also be maintained outside the Emacs core. It would > > make life eaiser if the file could be the same in both places. Could you > > reconsider? > > I think it's perfectly fine to keep such redundant settings, of course. > But, if you re-add it, please check with C-u M-x checkdoc-current-buffer > that the result follows the formatting convention. > > > Stefan > >