On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 3:43 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > Ken, are you waiting for someone or something to install these and > other changes in allout-widgets-mode? If not, you can go ahead and > I was not sure what to expect. > push them, you have write access to the Emacs Git repository. Just > remember to respond to your original bug report, and close the bug > after installing the change. > As ever I appreciate the guidance. I'll be happy to merge and push the patches. To make sure I'm doing the right thing, I plan to merge the local branches where I have my various fixes (after rebasing them on current master) to my local clone of master, and then push it all back to Savannah. I will also merge to the emacs-27 branch and push that, and close the related bug reports. Is this correct? One other question. I have a few more allout-widgets.el patches that are development-related, and as such don't solve any bugs. I would like to push them out, as well. Is it preferred that I associate them with a bug report, or is it sufficient for me to just be clear in the commit messages, without any bug report? Thanks again, Ken Thanks. >