On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > -;; Author: Ken Manheimer > > -;; Version: 1.0.0 > > +;; Author: Ken Manheimer > > +;; Version: 1.0.1 > > ;; Maintainer: Ken Manheimer > > The script sends the messages to the Maintainer. The Author address is > only used when there's no Maintainer address. > Oy. In my rush I didn't look at the maintainer line. While I'm the maintainer, I guess the maintainer line is redundant, so I've removed it, along with a small fix that crept in while packaging thing thing. Thanks! Ken Stefan >