Hi list, I wanted to learn Ido, but didn't find a official documentation. So I spent some time reading the Commentary header and the source code of it, then wrote a manual for it (roughly based on "Commentary"). It is not very complete, but enough for most daily usages. I'll also add some introduction in doc/emacs/modes.texi (and etc/NEWS, if necessary) if it can be included in trunk. Can I commit it to trunk? (Fix for cross-reference, phrasing, organization, typo, index, etc., or any further question are welcome.) -- Best regards, Xue Fuqiao. http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/