all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* A question about Dissociated Press
@ 2013-06-26 13:05 Xue Fuqiao
From: Xue Fuqiao @ 2013-06-26 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

In (info "(emacs) Amusements"):

  Dissociated Press produces results fairly like those of a Markov
  chain, but is however, an independent, ignoriginal invention; it
  techniquitously copies several consecutive characters from the sample
  text between random jumps, unlike a Markov chain which would jump
  randomly after each word or character.

I understand that "ignoriginal" in this sentence means "perceived to be
original by its creator, but actually lacking in originality".  But what
does "techniquitously" mean?  After a web search, it seems to me that
this word only appears in the Emacs manual.  Any ideas?  (Sorry for my
English.)

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.

[parent not found: <mailman.2464.1372251912.22516.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]