all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r116187: Aggregate hideif parser enhancements for a complete supporting of C/C++
       [not found] <E1W82hl-0006dS-A6@vcs.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2014-01-28 21:43 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2014-01-28 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luke Lee; +Cc: emacs-devel

Thanks Luke.

>   Aggregate hideif parser enhancements for a complete supporting of C/C++
>   expressions and operator precedence. Also apply code review changes.

>   * lisp/progmodes/hideif.el : Related enhancements.

One detail: next time, please use for the commit log the text you used
for the ChangeLog (whose conventions are described in the GNU Coding
Standard).  We hope to get rid of the ChangeLog files at some point, so
the corresponding info needs to be in the commit log as well.

* Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r116187: Aggregate hideif parser enhancements for a complete supporting of C/C++
@ 2014-01-29  0:52   ` Luke Lee
From: Luke Lee @ 2014-01-29  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: emacs-devel