Personally, I would vote "yes", but I wonder what others think? Noam Postavsky 於 2018年8月14日 週二 上午5:04寫道: > On 13 August 2018 at 11:12, 路客 wrote: > > New package "brief" is now officially released in master packages/brief. > > The temporary branch scratch/brief is deleted. > > Hope you enjoy it! > > I notice there is this comment about "crisp.el": > > ;; There is also an Emacs version of "crisp.el" which is now obsolete > ;; but still (temporarily) exists in the Emacs source code repository > ;; at "/src/lisp/obsolete/crisp.el". In case of it being > ;; removed from Emacs source tree someday, I moved the whole > ;; development history from Emacs source into ELPA repository at > ;; "/packages/crisp".[...] > > Does that mean the "crisp" GNU ELPA package should be considered > obsolete (with "brief" being the replacement)? > -- Best regards, Luke Lee