all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how  to  restart   emacs  session  which is closed  just now?
@ 2012-10-16  3:34 horse_rivers
From: horse_rivers @ 2012-10-16  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs help list

I  close  my emacs,and I want to open its session  again.

* Re: how  to  restart   emacs  session  which is closed  just now?
@ 2012-10-16  9:07 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2012-10-16  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: horse_rivers; +Cc: emacs help list

Am 16.10.2012 um 05:34 schrieb horse_rivers:

> I  close  my emacs,and I want to open its session  again.

Use session.el, desktop.el, combinations, … Read the Emacs Wiki!

--
Greetings

  Pete

Hard Disk, n.:
	A device that allows users to delete vast quantities of data with simple mnemonic commands.

* Re:Re: how  to  restart   emacs  session  which is closed  just now?
@ 2012-10-17  1:03   ` horse_rivers
From: horse_rivers @ 2012-10-17  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs help list

thanks!

is  there  defalut  keybindings  for  reopen  the  last  session?

@ 2012-10-17  8:36     ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2012-10-17  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: horse_rivers; +Cc: emacs help list

Am 17.10.2012 um 03:03 schrieb horse_rivers:

> is  there  defalut  keybindings  for  reopen  the  last  session?

I have not read yet the complete documentation…

--
Greetings

  Pete

Rain is saved up in cloud banks.