Hi to all, I've found information on the Emacs GNU FAQ, distributed with Emacs 28.1, that is not relevant anymore - 10.4 How to add fonts for use with Emacs. Here is the url of the FAQ: https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/efaq/How-to-add-fonts.html On the FAQ there is a set of instructions on how to add fonts that refer to bdf fonts. Bdf fonts are not supported on Emacs since version 23 on Windows, as per the etc/NEW file. Reference: https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/news/NEWS.23.1 ** BDF fonts no longer supported on MS-Windows. The font backend was completely rewritten for this release. The focus on Windows has been getting acceptable performance and full unicode support, including complex script shaping for native Windows fonts. A rewrite of the BDF font support has not happened due to lack of time and developers. If demand still exists for such a backend even with the improved language support for native Windows fonts, future development in this direction will most likely be based on the freetype library, giving access to a wider range of font formats. I am not sure if this is the correct way of reporting this kind of issue, that is not a technical bug, but a documention on need of update. Thank you. Vinicius