Okay, I have upgraded. I'll report back if I see any more crashes. Thanks! On 18 October 2014 15:03, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:55:02 +0200 > > From: Noah Slater > > > > I use Emacs with Org mode a lot. And it's been segcrashing a lot > recently. It > > segfaults in a number of different ways. Seems non-deterministic to me. > (i.e. > > The same action upon startup can cause it to segfault or not segault, > seemingly > > at random.) > > > > What information do you need to help with this? Is there some command I > can run > > that will produce the output you need to understand why it's segfaulting? > > > > I am running GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 on Mac OS X. > > That's an old version of the development trunk, please upgrade to the > latest trunk and see if the problem still exists. > > If it does exist on the latest trunk, please report the details using > "M-x report-emacs-bug RET". > > For crashes, it is best to run Emacs under GDB, and when it crashes, > type "thread apply all bt full" from the GDB prompt; then post the > results. > > Thanks. >