Yeah, I liked that design also, except that I often found it hard to tell sections apart - so I tried to make the headers stand out more. Brian On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Drew Adams wrote: > > Choosing something closer to fonts used by most of the Web uses would > make > > it a less jarring experience. I find this font a bit too light and thin. > > FWIW, the original CSS ("Classic"), which used to be the default, > is pretty much what "most of the Web uses". Simple and easy to read (IMO). > http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs?action=browse;bootstrap=0;id=CSS;theme=;css= >