Thank you to both of you. Jérémy 2012/1/25 Stefan Monnier > >>> `window-state-get' and `window-state-put' should not deal > >>> with mark as it's not relevant at all and leads to an unexpected > >>> behavior from user point of view. > >> I tend to agree. Martin, what do you think? > > I agree as well. I'll also remove the parts dealing with > > `window-size-fixed'. > > Great, thank you, > > > Stefan > -- « Si debugger, c'est supprimer des bugs, alors programmer ne peut être que les ajouter » - Edsger Dijkstra