On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 2:20 PM, martin rudalics wrote: > > FWIW, on my system (ctwm with its default policy of focus following the > > mouse), the focus does *not* follow the mouse during a drag. > > Neither on mine. ​On a Mac with Emacs 25.3 with focus-follows-mouse​ and mouse-autoselect-window both set true, I get inconsistent behavior. Sometimes when moving between non-overlapping frames, the focus follows and other times it does not. It could be speed-related (I know there is a default dwell time) or the path my mouse traverses but I found the overall behavior unusable and turned it off. Bob > > martin > >