On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 06/15/2016 04:09 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > >> I left off one line here that seems to be required. At the end, add: >>> (require 'hyperbole) >>> to ensure it loads in every session. >>> >> >> That shouldn't be needed: package.el will autoload >> hyperbole-autoloads.el at every startup, so you can put there whatever >> you need to setup hyperbole. >> > > That sounds like the initialization would be better performed in a global > minor mode (which will be autoloaded). Example: semantic-mode. > This is a good idea, so I will add it to the todo list. It would be a lot of work to be able to turn Hyperbole on and off with one command but doable. We also want to eventually add an unload command for Hyperbole as well. Bob