Well, fontification usually solves the problem of "slightly hard to read" for me, because it's usually very different in co colour. Speaking of block comments, I have no opinion about that. The point of s-comments is exactly that they keep sexp syntax intact. Block comments are not expected to do that (even for the human languages within the comments). -- Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin (Sent with Google mail mobile.) Lars Ingebrigtsen 于 2020年11月10日周二 22:57写道: > Vladimir Nikishkin writes: > > > #;(defvar demo-variable nil > > "This is a demo-variable declared to illustrate SRFI-62.") > > ``` > > > > The special reader syntax "#;" means "please, ignore the next valid > > s-expression completely". > > Sexp-based comments would certainly be nice, but I wonder whether > comment blocks would be even more useful (if we have to prioritise): > > #| this is > a comment |# > > The advantage is that you don't have to have syntactically valid things > in comment blocks, while #; requires that you do. #; also looks like > slightly hard to read if you do stuff like > > (foo #;(foobar > ... > 1) > zot) > > -- > (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) > bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no >