It's not really predictable. I didn't manage to reproduce the crash under gdb so far, although without gdb it sometimes crashes and sometimes hands under similar conditions. I'll keep running Emacs under gdb and if a crash occurs, will post it here. Eli Zaretskii 於 2020年1月12日 週日 23:08 寫道: > > From: Vladimir Nikishkin > > Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 14:49:12 +0800 > > Cc: 39081@debbugs.gnu.org > > > > Sorry, my debugging skills are too poor. > > > > So I attached gdb to Emacs, cont'd, then killed scim, and then > > interrupted Emacs by issuing C-c in the gdb prompt, > > and then collected a stack trace. I am not sure I am doing something > > meaningful, as this is the first time I use gdb: > > Here's the stack trace: > > Previously, you said that this unoptimized build "crashed, printing > This is GTK bug". But I don't seed any crash here, just interrupted > Emacs because you typed C-c. Does this mean you cannot reproduce the > crash under GDB? >