all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* 4 spaces by hitting tab for PHP-mode
@ 2013-08-27  7:15 ishi soichi
From: ishi soichi @ 2013-08-27  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Could anyone help me set hitting TAB gives *4 spaces* as an indent.
The following does not do it.
TAB gives two tabs(?) which is not what I want.

(add-hook 'php-mode-hook
  '(lambda()
     (setq tab-width 4)
     (setq indent-tabs-mode t)
     (setq c-basic-offset 4)
   ))

soichi

* Re: 4 spaces by hitting tab for PHP-mode
@ 2013-08-27  8:01 ` Aurélien Aptel
From: Aurélien Aptel @ 2013-08-27  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ishi soichi; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

indent-tabs-more should be nil, not t.