I have no idea my friend. How can I check? 2015-03-29 0:01 GMT-06:00 Daniel Colascione : > On 03/28/2015 04:39 PM, Mario Valencia wrote: > > to reproduce it, i create a small emtpy html document. then i evaluate > > the following expression: > > > > (dotimes (i 100) (browse-url-of-file)) > > > > This causes emacs to start opening the file using google chrome. In the > > task manager, i can see emacs' memory usage go up by about 5 megabytes > > each time a tab is opened. When it opens about 30 tabs, emacs is using > > 138 megabytes of memory, and it gives the error below. > > the translation is something like this: "ShellExecute failed: Storage > > space insufficient to process this command" > > My harddrive has enough storage space btw. > > Do you happen to have any shell extensions installed? ShellExecute can > run arbitrary third-party code through this extension mechanism. > >