I have been using Emacs from the terminal recently. It works fine and it helps me with my tmux workflow. However, when I am using Geiser mode the minibuffer shows documentation hints in a shade of blue that makes it hard to read. I don't know if it is Geiser or something else that is setting that color. It seems the color remains even if I load a different theme. Also, that color is not set in my Xresources file. How should I proceed to find out what is setting that color? Emacs 25 on arch linux. I am attaching a screenshot in the hope that it will help. Thanks in advance.