Hi all, I recently installed the p4.el library for emacs integration with perforce. It makes life so much easier working with p4 and emacs. However, I have installed the library and have added the following lines to my .emacs: (require 'p4) (load-library "p4") The library is loaded perfectly fine and all functions are working perfectly fine through emacs when I do a M-x and then the function name. However, when I try to use the Key bindings, emacs always complain saying the command is not found. For eg, when I try to synch the files using C-x p G or do any other key binding listed in the project page, I get the error saying C-x p G is undefined Can somebody let me know if I have to do anything else to make this work ? PS: For your information, I have attached the p4.el that I am using to this mail. Thanks, Ravi