Maybee, I think you might need to tell Apple MAC users that if they have M1 (Apple silicon), that t’wont work, at "homebrew “ puts the installed packages in /opt/homebrew instead of the usual /usr/local directory. Mvh Niels Niels Søndergaard Mariehøj 236, 2990 Nivå +45 4052 2789niels@algon.dk Ultra posse nemo obligatur. > Den 22. sep. 2021 kl. 08.49 skrev Eli Zaretskii : > >> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:56:20 +0100 >> From: Alan Third >> Cc: Daniel Fleischer , 50411@debbugs.gnu.org, >> nisoni@algon.dk, danflscr@gmail.com >> >>> Thanks, this LGTM. Let's wait for a while to see whether we need to >>> say something about this being specific to Intel CPUs. Also, I'd like >>> Alan (CC'ed) to okay this. >> >> Looks good to me. >> >> I'm not sure what a complete solution would look like, I think this >> particular problem derives from the good old disconnect between the >> terminal environment and the environment inherited by GUI apps, >> exacerbated by the way Homebrew installs libgccjit. >> >> I suspect the comment about it being Intel only was because the >> example gives a path with x86 in it, but it is only an example so >> that's fine IMO. > > Thanks, I installed the patch. > > Should this bug be closed now?