all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#6061: Emacs installation crashes on osx 10.6 Snow leopard.
@ 2010-04-29  9:13 Jan Heldal
From: Jan Heldal @ 2010-04-29  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 6061

Hi.
I am using a fresh, clean install of Mac OSX 10.6.3 Snow Leopard, build 10D578, fully updated, on an Intel Core Duo 32bit 13" MacBook.
I have just downloaded emacs from
http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/emacs-23.1.tar.bz2

I do as the readme says, but the installation constantly crashes at the same point. I include printouts from the first two attempts (in case they are different).

I dont know if this is relevant, but I noticed
checking build system type... i386-apple-darwin10.3.0
checking host system type... i386-apple-darwin10.3.0
... which does not seem correct (see my specs above).
The app file is also not produced.

Any advice, please?

Yours sincerely
 Jan Heldal
 Norway.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-04-29  9:13 UTC | newest]