all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Mac: Don't quit Emacs when window is closed
@ 2016-01-17 20:07 Luis Gerhorst
From: Luis Gerhorst @ 2016-01-17 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,
I have the problem that I always quit Emacs by mistake when I am done with a task by clicking the button to close the Emacs window. I have a few ideas / questions:

- Wouldn't it be a good idea to make Emacs act like most Mac application and not quit the application when the window is closed? Is there some reason why this is not possible?
- How can I disable the button to close the window or make it call suspend-frame instead of save-buffers-kill-emacs?

Best wishes from Germany,
Luis Gerhorst