I have just filed this bug: 16495: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16495 I hope this helps. On 19 Jan 2014, at 14:46, Stefan Monnier wrote: >> Regarding the mumamo issues, I will try to contact the people maintaining >> that package, which as far as I know, is outside of emacs. > > Please make an Emacs bug report for it as well. Maybe the problem is on > mumamo's side, but maybe it's on Emacs's side (and maybe it's both or > neither, of course). > >> That is why I figured it would not be something that was necessarily >> fixed before the next release. > > I'd better try and find out what's the problem soon, so we can decide if > it has to be fixed before 24.4 is released. > > > Stefan