all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* I really need your urgent assistance please
@ 2005-11-06  7:45 rose ndolvon
From: rose ndolvon @ 2005-11-06  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

# 25 RICHARDS RYLAAN, AUCKLAND PARK,0083
P.O. Box 524, AUCKLANDPARK
JOHANNESBURG 2001
SOUTH AFRICA
+277 3531 4355

Dear Sir / Madam,

With due respect, trust and humility. I write you this proposal, which I
believe it will be of great interest to you. I am Mrs. rose ndolvon of the
blessed memory.Before Forces-operation loyal to Major Johnny Paul Koromah
killed my husband, he was the director general Diamond Mining Co (G.D.M.C)
Sierra Leone. On the course of the revolution in country, prominent people
were hijacked from their homes to unknown destination.

Two days before my husband death, he managed to sneak a written message to
us explaining his condition and concerning one trunk box of valuables
containing money, which he concede under the roof. He instructed me to take
our two children and move out of Sierra Leone,immediately to any neighboring
country.

The powerful peacekeeping force of the economic of West Africa(ECOMOG)
monitoring team intervened to arrest the situation of mass killings by the
rebels; overnight,hopeless situation without a partner at moment of
calamity, every person was running for his life.

I and my children managed to escape to South Africa safely with the box and
some vital documents of property title.

The cash involved inside the box was US$15.8 Million(Fifteen Million Eight
Hundred Thousand United StatesDollars) due to fear and limited rights as
refugee, I deposited the items with a private security company in order not
to raise an eyebrow over the box here inSouth Africa with my son’s name Mr.
James ndolvon, we want to travel out of South Africa entirely with the money
for investment in your country because of political and economic instability
and for the future benefit of my children.

I want you to assist us to claim this box from theSecurity Company and get
the money deposited in a local account here in South Africa in your name and
thereafter you order the bank to transfer the money into your private
account in your country. You shall also source for good investment with us,
you or your company, we are prepared to give you reasonable percentage of
25% for your kind assistance,5% set aside for any expenses that might
incurred byboth parties during the course of the transaction while the
remaining 70% will be for my family's investment in your country.

Also we will pay for all expenses occurred in the course of this business.
For the interest of this business do not hesitate to contact us on the above
email adresse immediately you receive this message for more information to
enable us proceed in earnest towards concluding all our arrangements. No
other person knows about this money apart from my son’s and I, also be
informed that you can use the above phone number to contact me or my son Mr.
James ndolvon. God bless you.

Best regards,

Mrs. Rose Ndolvon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-11-06  7:45 UTC | newest]