all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Customize face issue?
@ 2011-05-10  6:18 Tim Cross
From: Tim Cross @ 2011-05-10  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi All,

just checking here prior to possibly logging a bug report. I've just noticed
with the most recent build from bzr trunk that something seems to be broken
with the custom interface for customizing faces. If you do M-x
customize-face <ret> default, instead of getting the 'normal' custom
interface for customizing a face, you just get a 'raw' lisp expression to
edit. i.e.

Hide Default face: [sample]
    State : STANDARD.
   Basic default face.
Lisp expression:
((t
  (:family "DejaVu Sans Mono" :foundry "unknown" :width normal :height 143
:weight normal :slant normal :underline nil :overline nil :strike-through
nil :box nil :inverse-video nil :foreground "black" :background "white"
:stipple nil :inherit nil)))

This is from bzr pulled today and running emacs -Q. Do others see this as
well?

Tim

* Re: Customize face issue?
@ 2011-05-10 17:18 ` David De La Harpe Golden
From: David De La Harpe Golden @ 2011-05-10 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Cross; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 10/05/11 07:18, Tim Cross wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> just checking here prior to possibly logging a bug report. I've just noticed
> with the most recent build from bzr trunk that something seems to be broken
> with the custom interface for customizing faces.

Yeah, I'm seeing it on my system* too, bah, emacs trunk bzr rev no. 104178

(* currently a dubious debian squeeze and unstable mix, now with added
gcc 4.6...)

* Re: Customize face issue?
@ 2011-05-10 23:16   ` Tim Cross
From: Tim Cross @ 2011-05-10 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)