Hello, I am working on the patch to configure.bat to support using parameters that include the = character. I need some input on changes I am making to the usage message. My changes are as follows: The cflags and ldflags arguments support parameters that include the = character. However, since the = character is normally treated as a separator character you will need to enclose any parameter that includes the = character in quotes. For example, to include -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=100000 as one of the cflags you would run configure.bat as follows: configure.bat --cflags "-DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=100000" Note that this capability of processing parameters that include the = character depend on command extensions. This batch file attempts to enable command extensions. If command extensions cannot be enabled, a warning message will be displayed. What is your opinion of these changes? If I should change the wording simply send me the recommended changes. Thanks.