all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* FFAP on URLs ensconced in wide characters
@ 2011-07-01 12:28 jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2011-07-01 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Gentlemen, how can I get FFAP to recognize this URL
  址為:http://www.v523.com.tw/,所
embedded in the wide characters
  址為:...,所
I'm willing to forever give up the possibility that
  : or ,
can be part of a URL, if someone would please tell me what I should add to
(eval-after-load "ffap"
  '(setcar (cdr (assq 'url ffap-string-at-point-mode-alist))
 	   "--:=&?$+@-Z_[:lower:][:multibyte:]()~#,%;*"))
that I see in my .emacs.
(Above text is seen on http://www.v523.net/ also.)

* Re: FFAP on URLs ensconced in wide characters
@ 2011-07-01 21:13 ` PJ Weisberg
From: PJ Weisberg @ 2011-07-01 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jidanni; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:28 AM, <jidanni@jidanni.org> wrote:

> Gentlemen, how can I get FFAP to recognize this URL
>  址為:http://www.v523.com.tw/,所
> embedded in the wide characters
>  址為:...,所
> I'm willing to forever give up the possibility that
>  : or ,
> can be part of a URL, if someone would please tell me what I should add to
> (eval-after-load "ffap"
>  '(setcar (cdr (assq 'url ffap-string-at-point-mode-alist))
>           "--:=&?$+@-Z_[:lower:][:multibyte:]()~#,%;*"))
> that I see in my .emacs.
> (Above text is seen on http://www.v523.net/ also.)

You could just remove that from your .emacs.  What problem is it
trying to solve?

* Re: FFAP on URLs ensconced in wide characters
@ 2011-07-02  0:20   ` jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2011-07-02  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pj; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

PW> You could just remove that from your .emacs.  What problem is it
PW> trying to solve?
Some previous problem. KooL! Worked. Thanks.