all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* repo.or.cz git mirror for Emacs 24 down?
@ 2011-04-14  8:39 suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-04-14  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw

Hello everyone,

I am more comfortable with git than bazaar, and since I don't usually
play with the source anyway I have been using the following git mirror.

http://repo.or.cz/w/emacs.git

However I haven't seen any updates since April 1. Is there any problems
with this mirror. Are there any other git mirrors I can use for now?

Thanks a lot.

--
Suvayu

* Re: repo.or.cz git mirror for Emacs 24 down?
@ 2011-04-15  8:31 ` Oleksandr Gavenko
From: Oleksandr Gavenko @ 2011-04-15  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 14.04.2011 11:39, suvayu ali wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am more comfortable with git than bazaar, and since I don't usually
> play with the source anyway I have been using the following git mirror.
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/emacs.git
>
> However I haven't seen any updates since April 1. Is there any problems
> with this mirror. Are there any other git mirrors I can use for now?

How about mirror at Savannah??

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs

http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=emacs

Also check discussion at http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.help/79267/

* Re: repo.or.cz git mirror for Emacs 24 down?
@ 2011-04-15 20:08   ` suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-04-15 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Oleksandr Gavenko; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:31 AM, Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenko@bifit.com.ua> wrote:
> On 14.04.2011 11:39, suvayu ali wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I am more comfortable with git than bazaar, and since I don't usually
>> play with the source anyway I have been using the following git mirror.
>>
>> http://repo.or.cz/w/emacs.git
>>
>> However I haven't seen any updates since April 1. Is there any problems
>> with this mirror. Are there any other git mirrors I can use for now?
>>
> How about mirror at Savannah??
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=emacs
>
> Also check discussion at http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.help/79267/

Thanks for pointing me to the savannah mirror. But the HEAD there is
also from 1st of April.[1] Is their any web interface for the bazaar
repository where I can check what is the current head?

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/log/

--

@ 2011-04-15 20:18     ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-04-15 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: suvayu ali; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs, Oleksandr Gavenko

> Thanks for pointing me to the savannah mirror. But the HEAD there is
> also from 1st of April.[1] Is their any web interface for the bazaar
> repository where I can check what is the current head?
>
> [1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/log/

Try

http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/trunk/changes
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/trunk/files

Jambunathan K.

* Re: repo.or.cz git mirror for Emacs 24 down?
@ 2011-04-15 20:30       ` PJ Weisberg
From: PJ Weisberg @ 2011-04-15 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Does anybody know what the actual problem is?  Is anyone responsible
for the official Git mirror?

--

-PJ

* Re: repo.or.cz git mirror for Emacs 24 down?
@ 2011-04-15 20:43       ` suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-04-15 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs, Oleksandr Gavenko

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Jambunathan K <kjambunathan@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Thanks for pointing me to the savannah mirror. But the HEAD there is
>> also from 1st of April.[1] Is their any web interface for the bazaar
>> repository where I can check what is the current head?
>>
>> [1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/log/
>
> Try
>
> http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/trunk/changes
> http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/trunk/files

Thanks a lot Jambunathan. :)

--

@ 2011-04-15 20:59 ` James Cloos
From: James Cloos @ 2011-04-15 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw

All of the git mirrors stopped working on or about the first of April.

Not the April Fool's joke I wanted to see. :-/

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6