I am used to slightly abusing compile command to run unittests, because i get the nice go to file:line behavior on failures. But I am now unittesting 3 different files at different levels of abstraction and constantly going back and forth between the tests. When I am unittesting a single file at a time, compile-command works beautifully. But now I need to constantly re-type the compile command when I want to change the test I am running. Is there a way to add history to the compile command function? Alternatively, can I augment use some shell mode (which obviously has command history) with the go to file:line behavior when I get a test failure?