Ok i need help with emacs to setup my email. On this site : http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusGmail They said to add this line... but i don't now where. A guy on the emacs for windows mailing list helped me to setup my home folder now in my home folder i have a directory call .emacs.d. Where do i have to put these line: (add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnimap "gmail" (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com") (nnimap-server-port 993) (nnimap-stream ssl))) Thanks -- Posté par Joseph Benoit Steve Prud'Homme sprudhom@gmail.com