all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* RE: indenting in html
@ 2002-09-11  7:03 Dmitri.Minaev
From: Dmitri.Minaev @ 2002-09-11  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

You should probably try html-helper.el instead of the default psgml-mode.
After all, psgml is more handy for SGML authoring.

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev

* RE: indenting in html
@ 2002-09-11 12:09 Dmitri.Minaev
From: Dmitri.Minaev @ 2002-09-11 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yes, there is more than one version in the Net. I use the one by Gian Uberto
Lauri:

http://www.gest.unipd.it/~saint/hth.html

--
With best regards,