all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Gabriele LENZINI <Gabriele.Lenzini@uni.lu>
To: Stefan Kangas <stefankangas@gmail.com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
Cc: "67459@debbugs.gnu.org" <67459@debbugs.gnu.org>
Subject: bug#67459: Segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 00:25:35 +0000	[thread overview]

Dear Stefan, all,

 I'm sorry for not having provided more timely insights. It was in part due to my incompetence with gdb, still struggling to capture any error trace that makes sense, but also because I have, tinkering around, eventually solved the issue or gone around it. It was a matter of (re) installing emacs under mingw64. Previously, I had it installed via Chocolatey (a choice followed while I was trying to install sqlite3 to use org roam, now also installed under mingw64).

 So, to install emacs the best way is to follow https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/download.html

Thank you for your help and regards,
Gabriele