Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Arthur Miller >> Cc: juri@linkov.net, 36767@debbugs.gnu.org, larsi@gnus.org, >> emacsuser@freemail.hu >> Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:05:29 +0200 >> >> Anyway that is one way; commands in help-mode.el need just a trivial hack to >> make them usable from other buffers outside help-buffer. And than remap them to >> global keys, or just remap entire map as I did in example in mail. > > Then by all means please submit a patch along these lines. I came up with another idea last night and sent a patch, but I am not sure if it got to right place, I don't see it myself. It was an answer longer in the thread to Lars. This one makes it possible to run any command in *Help* buffer, not just those defined in help-mode.el, and those not need any patching or wrapping of existing commands. I don't know if it is correct place to put define-key for the global map, and I am not sure if C-h M-h is the right, but that's just a detail.