Hello, Not being the maintainer of calendar, I would like to get your approval/brickbats/comments before commiting this : the objective is to make landscape by landscape class option + \usepackage{geometry}, rather than \special{landscape} in the preamble. The advantage of this way is that this it works directly if you compile with pdflatex, rather than latex+dvips+ps2pdf. To achieve this I had to change some of the function prototypes, the landscape argument is removed, and landscape option is passed just as another class option. BR, Vincent. PS : This would go in the master branch.